Saturday, July 4, 2009

Random 4th of July Links

Lately, I seem to have lost some steam with the blog. It just doesn't feel like it used to. I've considered deleting it because it seems to be missing awesome. It's not that I don't have anything to say but by the time I get to the computer to blog all the things I thought I'd want to write about go away. Even these top 10 posts are getting kind of lame. This was the best I could muster this morning. Some aren't so bad.

  • Happy 4th of July, preserving the Declaration of Independance - WIRED.
  • The fattest states in the US - nom nom nom.
  • I would not want to be on this train.
  • There should be more bloody mary's in our lives. These mixes look promising.
  • Checkout this Vimeo video showing off some fixed-gear biking goodness. I'm inspired to get a road bike and a fixed gear bike. Priorities, priorities... sigh.
  • ffffound.com is a pretty cool site. I found this photographer's site off of it. This is one of his pictures. I think it shows a beautifiul young moment of love.
  • Awesome Soup of the Day!
  • The coolest outdoor sport's spaces. Of course it's in the Netherlands.
  • I remember seeing a lot of these posters in college.
  • My favorite pizza.
  • The most badass wolf t-shirt belongs to this guy.

No comments: