Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Loose Fur - Born Again in The USA


  1. NRP Review and links to things related
  2. Unofficial Myspace page
  3. Buy the LP
  4. Ridiculous Youtube video (not official)
  5. Village Voice wiseass review
I think I found this record while browsing the Wilco store online. I was curious as it was the only other side project aside from Mermaid Avenue which is one of my favorite records. This record brings together Jeff Tweedy, frontman for Wilco, Glenn Kotche, drummer for Wilco, and Jim O'Rourke, singer/songwriter not previously associated with Wilco.

Download via Rapidshare
Loose Fur - Born Again in the USA


This three piece is definitely an american underrated piece of music. It's like Neil Young and Billy Joel and out comes Loose Fur (my original metaphor). The Wiki mentiones that this record was a large influence to what is today the finished product of Yankee Hotel Foxtrot.


No comments: