Sunday, April 27, 2008

Morning Top Ten List


Wow, it's been a while since I've done one of these. Here's the list. Again this is not in any particular order. Also, this list is probably not as good as my older ones but it's been a while.

1. This is a great find. A new file hosting service that provides 250GB of storage with up to 5GB per file. And it's totally free! Check it out it's called File Dropper.
2. Some crazy tattoos I just found online.
3. I thought this was pretty cool. Can the structure of a brain cell and the universe be so similar? See for yourself.
4. This is absolutely retarded. First they hate mp3's. Now they want to distribute their latest album like Radiohead. Metallica has never sucked so bad.
5. This is absolutely absurd. In case you're a billionaire but can't afford windows, this watch can tell you whether it's daytime or night time.
6. I should've blogged about this the day it came to. Demonoid is back.
7. Those German's are hardcore. Check out the new German Tropical Resort. ;-)
8. Buy me this.
9. This made me (barely) laugh. This really sucks.
10. Can you believe it? Saved by Twitter.

No comments: